A SONG to my Ears


Hi world!
it's another post!!! \(^o^)/
which means, another interesting facts 'bout me : p
Well, the title say it all.
I was just listening to some music on my laptop, and I am fascinated with the album "ONE" by planetshakers. i just love the music.
Yes I also listen to world music, but the only thing that keeps myself so peaceful and can resolve any of my problems, is Christian Music.
I just love the the song "Glory Forever"
ONE by planetshakers
"Glory forever glory forever
King over everything
Holy and righteous is Your name
Glory forever glory forever
Creator of everything
Holy and righteous is Your name
Jesus"
 
"A Song to my HEART, is the song for HIM"

I really love how a song could bring me such serenity.
and this CD was given from my GF on my birthday, so this means a lot to me : )
if you want to listen, you can buy it on itunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/au/album/one/id499589290
so that's just a quick post..

P.S. I'm on a vacation for the next 10 days, so there will be no new posts *TT___TT sad ppl*
But I'll be up with some interesting journey which I'll share with you later... 

Fierce and Love,
Ode

0 comments:

Post a Comment